Infosys Interview Questions (27.01.2022)

0

 



 Infosys Interview Questions (27.01.2022) 

1. Hi, Hw r u

2. About u r self

3. What's u r project name.

4. 3 teams join & finished the project.?

Then he asks general questions...

U conduct a one-party of u r college... Then biggest Hollywood & Kollywood celebrities u called... And arrange a big stadium... And food courts... And many audiences u called

Questions

1. How u manage this party...
2. How u collect a fund for a party
3. Celebrities ask a 5 lakh 10 lakh amount... How u arrange money?

Then next

U faced many problems in your life... Please tell me the biggest problem & how to u faced it?

Before End

Then have u a laptop that includes 8 GB RAM?
have u immediate joining?
Have u ready to relocate?

Last of hr said my side ok
Then any questions u ask me?
I ask when I join?
He said... HR will tell u ... My side was ok... HR will tell u... Thank u... Then call cut.

My interview duration was 10.04 minutes...

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top