Why should we hire you?

1

 Why should we hire you?



Answer 1:

“Over the years, I have acquired relevant skills and experience, which I shall bring to your organization.

I have also worked tirelessly on my communication abilities and teamwork skills, which I will put to use in my future career, which would be in your organization if I am selected for the position.

I have given my 100% effort in my past companies, and this has enabled me to recognize my capabilities and limitations.

If I channelize them further, they will bring fruitful results to me and also to your esteemed organization.”


Answer 2:

“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role.

It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.

On the other hand, I am a self motivated person and I try to exceed my superior’s expectations with high-quality work. Being a fast learner, I quickly pick up business knowledge related to my project.

Lastly, I would like to add that I work well both as an individual contributor and also as a team member.


Answer 3:


Sample answer for a software tester or test engineer or quality analyst

“Working as a Software Tester with reputed organisations like TCS and HCL Technologies has given me first hand experience of working in the field of testing.

In my past career, I bagged several critical manual and automated software testing projects, which gave me a holistic view on the work front.

I even got the opportunity to lead several projects for which I even got certificates.

All in all, I have about 5 years of experience in the domain, which is an adequate time span for anyone to look forward to gaining an experience in people management in a reputed company.


Answer 4:


How possibly an academician cum trainer could answer this question

“My 4 years of involvement with the education industry has led to my intense understanding of the area.

Being the Branch Manager of a play school, I got an opportunity to gain experience of the nitty-gritty of the business and emerge as a leader.

I also got a platform to directly interact with the parents, children and the teachers, following which, I created a roadmap of the education trend we cumulatively envisaged to impart to our students, which I feel would be of huge benefit to your organization.

I also looked after the financial management of the school which is an added benefit to my candidature.

Playing the role of a mentor has made me capable of handling a situation with patience and perseverance, which also is an added virtue to my profile.


Answer 5:


I believe that my experience with technology, specifically in the web design space, makes me the best match for this position. In my previous job, I was responsible for maintaining and updating our company website. This required keeping employee profiles updated and continuously posting information regarding upcoming events. I truly enjoyed what I was doing, which is what drew me to this position with your company. I would love to bring the coding and content skills I learned there to this position. 



if you need more comment it below....






Post a Comment

1Comments
Post a Comment
To Top