Mindtree C&I Hiring - Job Vacancy Alert

0

 

Mindtree C&I Hiring - Off campus Drive, Mindtree C&I Hiring - Job Vacancy Alert

Mindtree C&I Hiring - Off-campus Drive


Eligibility Criteria


1. 2020/2021 Pass-out from colleges in India

2. B.E/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech (All Branches of Engineering), MCA, full-time/regular courses)

3.  Completed the graduation with no active backlogs as of date

4. Applicant should be an  Indian Nationality & must be a resident of India


NOTE - Invitation to attend the assessment for our Jr. Engineer role is at the discretion of Mindtree, based on our internal parameters. Check your email id for spelling/space issues. Incorrect mail IDs will not get any communication.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY ===> APPLY NOW

(Mindtree C&I Hiring - Job Vacancy Alert)

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top