Mindtree Interview Process and Preparation

0

 Mindtree Interview Process and Preparation


Self Intro:https://youtu.be/wuC7nfde4qY


OOPs Concept:https://youtu.be/_aTlHJi4N08


Online Test:


Quantitative Aptitude Questions:https://www.faceprep.in/mindtree/mindtree-aptitude-questions-quantitative/





Technical Round:

Candidate 1:

  1. Tell me about your project.
  2. Tell me about your internship and the tech stack you worked on.
  3. Asked me my favorite subjects. I answered OS and DBMS and then he asked me questions related to it.
  4. What is Normalization and forms of normalization?
  5. What are the ACID properties?
  6. Keys in DBMS.
  7. What are a thread, process, and kernel?
  8. What is Deadlock and Conditions of deadlock?
  9. Write a code to add nodes and delete nodes in the linked list. Complete program.
  10. He asked me the basics of Stack and queue.
  11. Asked me questions related to pointers. Mainly output questions.
  12. Pillars of OOPs and Pure Virtual function.

Candidate 2:

Q1) Tell me about yourself.

Q2) What does deadlock mean?

Q3) Tell me about one deadlock algorithm.

Q4) What is a subnet?

Q5) Tell me about your projects.

Q6) Write a program to convert the lower character into upper character and upper character into lower character without using inbuilt functions.

Q7) Write a program to write all prime numbers in the given range.

Q8) What is a foreign key?

Q9) What is joins?

Q10) Explain all the types of joins.

Q11) Do you want to ask any questions from me?


Candidate 3:

  1. Tell me about yourself.
  2. Your strengths.
  3. Why Python and was it part of your college course?
  4. Your responsibilities while doing a project and how it was implemented?
  5. Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
  6. What are your hobbies?
  7. What was the last book you read?  What was it about and some learning from it? (This was asked because I had mentioned reading books as a hobby in the previous question).
  8. When is your academic year ending?
  9. How were your Technical interview and any learning from it?  
  10. What do you know about Mindtree?
  11. Do you have any backlogs?
  12. Do you have a PAN card and are ready to relocate?

Examples of previously asked Mindtree interview questions for technical rounds

  • What is the difference between abstract and interface? 
  • Write a program that takes a 5-digit number and calculates to power that number and prints it. 
  • Tell me real-world examples of polymorphism and encapsulation. 
  • Does Java support multiple inheritances? Explain. 
  • How do you pass data from one JSP to another JSP? 
  • To 15 liters of water containing 20% alcohol, we add 5 liters of pure water. What is the percentage of alcohol? 
  • What are thin drivers and thick drivers? Why are they called so? 
  • What is the difference between java and .net? 
  • How can we change (increase or decrease) the size of an array variable without losing the previous values? 
  • What is the ABAP query and why is it used? 
  • What is the probability of January 1st being on a Sunday? 
  • In the following figure, A B C D E F G H I, each of the digits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 is a) Represented by a different letter in the figure above. b) Positioned in the figure above so that each of A + B + C, C + D +E, E + F + G, and G + H + I is equal to 13. Which digit does E represent? 
  • Rate yourself in the .Net and SQL database? 
  • What are residual payment and part payment? 
  • Can we declare a static function as virtual? 
  • Differentiate between DataSet.Clone and DataSet.Copy. 
  • What are namespace and assembly? 
  • What is memory management? 

HR ROUND:


Candidate 1:

They asked me to Introduce, reallocation, family background, and what Tech stack I was interested in. He even asked me about my internship project and whether I have a PAN card or not.

Candidate 2:

Q1) Tell me about yourself.

Q2) They have asked for one puzzle too.

Q3) Tell me something interesting about you.

Q4) Do you have an offer letter from any other company and what was the package?

Q5) Why do you want to join Mindtree?

Q6) Are you willing to work outside the M.P.?

Q7) Do you have any problem with the bond?


Candidate 3:

Mindtree campus team contacted me and asked me to get ready for the HR round. I joined the HR round and HR asked me to tell him about myself. He then asked me about my teamwork experience during my college days. Then he asked me about my project. I managed to explain my mini-project slightly. He asked me about my hobbies and I told him about my hobbies. Finally, he asked whether there are any questions I want to ask him. No question arose from my mind at that time, so I said no questions. The HR interview ended then.

Two days later, my college shared an Excel sheet containing the list of students selected for Mindtree and I was one of them. One week later, Mindtree sent me an offer letter through the mail. 

Some commonly asked Mindtree interview questions for HR rounds

  • Tell me about yourself. 
  • Why did you choose this career? 
  • What goals do you have in your career? 
  • How do you evaluate success? 
  • What do you think it takes to be successful in this career? 
  • What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction in your life? 
  • Are you a team player? 
  • Do you handle conflict well? 
  • What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have? 
  • Will you relocate? In the future? 
  • What is your greatest strength? 
  • Why should I hire you? 
  • How can you say that you are the right candidate for us? 
  • Tell me about a time when you had too many things to do and you were required to prioritize your tasks. 
  • What is the thing that can disappoint you while working for a certain employer? 


Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top