Sample Self Introduction for Interviews

0

Good morning sir/madam

First of all, thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself. I am sharmilan Vipokan. My native is Srilanka but since 2006 me and my family living in Chennai as refugees. I did my graduation with a BSc in computer science from Loyola College Chennai. my strength is I am a self-motivated person and I don't depend on any other things to motivate myself because I am the permanent one for me and I am a very obedient person. my short-term goal is to get a job in a reputed company and my long-term goal is to achieve a good position where I can build my career and help the organization too. my hobbies are making content videos like trending news, mystery, educational updates and I uploaded them to my youtube channel. I have two channels, one is for educational purposes and the other one is for general purposes and I am assured that my hobbies didn't affect my job in anyways that's all about me. Thank you



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top